Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Photos from Berlin

The weather was iffy throughout the majority of our stay in Berlin. There were a few moments of sun on the first day there, but those were overpowered by the heavy rains and the high humidity that made travel by foot/metro unpleasant. The highlight of our stay was Mustafa’s Donor Kebab, I really wish I snuck a photo of their stand. The people demand their Donor! Anyway, despite the weather I still managed to get some photos however, and to quote Die Antwoord - “I’m a NINJA!"

Berlin_2


Berlin_3


Berlin_6


Berlin_4


The snails! Germany and Austria have a magical forest quality about them, which is still evident even in the largest cities. These cute little guys do wreak havoc on vegetation, so don’t expect avid gardeners to take their presence lightly. I will tell this story at a later date...


Berlin_5


...And


No comments:

Post a Comment