Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pittsburgh Double Exposures

Last winter I accidentally took some double exposures with my Minolta SRT-101 slr. I shot the roll, rewound the film, re-spooled it in the camera...and well, somehow I forgot about it. The archaic On-Off button and metering system make me not want to use the camera that often, so it sat in the drawer collecting dust. Months later I reckon I had a change of heart and took it out for a romp around Pittsburgh. when I got the film developed, I was surprised to see that there were multiple exposures... Oops! Anyhow, I get fond nostalgic feelings from these shots: Riding Pinky (my old bike) to school, sneaking photos at the Warhol museum, and leaving Frick late at night after doing work with friends.

Pittsburgh_Double_1


Pittsburgh_Double_2


Pittsburgh_Double_1


 Portrait_Room


Bike


Schenley_Pond

No comments:

Post a Comment