Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Denmark Pt. 3


Copenhagen_14

Another photo from the University of Copenhagen with yet another funky building! Laura ponders the might of Modernism as a young family strolls by.


Copenhagen_12

This revolving bike rack demonstrates that Copenhagen and the university are quite cycle-friendly.


Copenhagen_13

I fell in love with this fender/skirt protector design. If anyone knows where I can get one for my bike “Pinky,” please let me know.


Copenhagen_15

On the way back to the hostel, we got caught in a torrential down pour. I snapped this pic of our communal room while waiting for my turn to shower (note the clothes hanging to dry on the top bunk). Danhostel was pretty luxurious in comparison to some of the places that we shacked up in Europe with the individual beds and private bathroom.


Copenhagen_20

The view from our window!


Copenhagen_17

No rest for the cold, sick, and weary, back outside to check out the evening light!


Copenhagen_18

Copenhagen_19

This is one of my favorite shots from the trip - the sunset made for such soft tones and I like the sharp reflection of the flag.


Copenhagen_21

No comments:

Post a Comment