Thursday, February 23, 2012

MaMaMamiya

Currently I’m enrolled in an intermediate black and white photo class at Pittsburgh Filmmakers. Its a perfect opportunity for me to get acclimated to shooting with my recently acquired Mamiya M645 medium format SLR. In the past couple of weeks I’ve shot and developed around 7 rolls of 120 film! So far I’ve noticed a monumental leap in clarity, realism, and lack of barrel distortion as compared to 35mm shooting. The following images are scans of my darkroom prints - the first shots taken with my Mamiya.


Window_4


Window_1


Window_3


Frick_Park_1


Golf_Course_1


GolfCourse_2

1 comment:

  1. They look great here put together. Maybe two different series - the domestic and the exterior? But since it's the golf course and so manicured, they still tie in to each other.

    ReplyDelete