Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Denmark Pt.1

Here are some shots from when Laura and I traveled to Copenhagen, Denmark last May.


Water Lilies

This first one reminds me of Monet’s Water Lilies.


Copenhagen2

Such radical architecture! A good blend of old and new - each building surprisingly fits the holistic context of the city.


Copenhagen_4

Just emphasizing the previous point with this image. I like Laura’s picture of me composing this shot better.


Copenhagen_6

I wish the Towers at Pitt were as awesome as this dorm. Rotating bike racks, a central court yard, and crazy volumes projecting from the facade were just a few features of this thoughtful building that really hit home for me.


Copenhagen_7

Laura demonstrating that she is in fact not twelve years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment